- Manual Teleoperation. A virtual joystick can be used to control the robot.
- Robot Status. Battery, speed, wireless network information is sent periodically (1 Hz).
- Vital Sign Monitoring . BLE Medical Sensors information is displayed (SPO2, Thermometer, Glucose Sensor, Blood Pressure, Scale).
- Semi-Autonomous Behaviors (selected by the operator by clicking buttons)
- Audio Tracking. The robot to rotates automatically in the direction of the person speaking.
- Automatic Docking. When the robot detects the docking station, a trajectory to dock is automatically generated.
- Face Tracking. The robot rotates automatically in the direction of the detected faces.
- Automatic Navigation. Navigation goals can be set by clicking on the “interactive” map. Pre-determined locations can also be clicked.
Click on the image below to see the web-based interface.